Monday, November 1, 2010

Ham,Feta & Rigatoni Bake



12 oz. Rigatoni
1 ½ c diced ham
4 large tomatoes (Roma work well)
1 c (4 oz.) crumbled Feta cheese
1 c Mozzarella cheese
1 ½ tsp. thyme
1 c heavy whipping cream

Cook pasta. Mix all other ingredients. Add cooked noodles. Put Into an oven safe dish (I use a 9x13). Cover and bake at 375* for 15 min. take out and stir to mix the cheese’s and so that the noodles on the edge don’t get crispy.

Bake another 45 minutes. (i usually DON'T cook it THIS long!)

FYI: If you're short on time, I have cooked it without foil for about half the time and it still tasted great.

Easy & YUMMY! It's my new favorite lately.

1 comment:

  1. We had this tonight for dinner and it was so yummy. Thanks Ho! (I didn't have thyme though, so I just sprinkled a tiny bit of Italian seasoning.)

    ReplyDelete